Pages

Friday, February 03, 2012

What is the best smart phone for car haulers?

I have absolutely no idea.  But as I am on my THIRD warranty replacement for a Motorola Droid Razr, I can tell you that this is one tricky little phone you'll want to avoid.  As a business owner, I live on my phone, so having a phone with a screen that locks up in the middle of a call... or worse, won't even let me dial... pure pain.  The Droid Razr is a fast, beautiful phone... it's wonderful in every way, except for when it locks up and won't let you make phone calls.  It's a great phone for a college student, or someone who just wants something to surf the web at Verizon's blazing 4G speeds.  But as for me, I am a knuckle-dragging, troglodyte who primarily uses his phone to... well.. make and receive phone calls.  I think I'm going to trade this beautiful new phone for a scratched up iPhone 4 at the second hand shop. 

2 comments:

transportfool said...

No carhauler vin scanning apps for the iphone. Try a different droid. There is an EZDispatch vin scanning app on the droid app store. It is like a free scanner:)

chips said...

THE MOTOROLA DEFY IS MOST DEFINITELY THE MOST DURABLE PHONE ONE THE MARKET AND IS WORTH THE INVESTMENT BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE TO PURCHASE ACCESSORIES THERE ARE PLENTY OF DIFFERENT SHELLS AND CLIPS TO KEEP YOUR PHONE SAFE AND SECURE
GET AFFORDABLE WIRELESS PHONES AND ACCESSORIES @AFWIRELESS.NET